Sheet Metal Worker Basic
If you already have some experience with sheet metal processing or you've been working in insulation as a fitter for some time, but would like to start new chapter and become tinsmith and you are lacking in basic knowledge. This basic course is a perfect way for reaching the optimal level. The course includes topics covered in vocational education as well as training students in the theoretical and practical components of the apprentice exam for sheet metal worker.
If you attend the whole course and pass the final exam, you will be granted a certificate by STE. STE Global Protection is registered as a training institution at the voivodeship labor office. The certificate granted by us, combined with preparation and experience (which is checked individually) allows you to apply for the apprentice exam by Craft Chamber.
• A minimum age of 18.
• 1 year experience in the industry or beginner level course completion (industrial insulation fitter).
Content of the training
• Abstract and summary about the basic rules, terms and norms used in insulation;
• Health and safety guidelines;
• technology of supporting structures for industrial insulation;
• technology of sheet metal coatings
• technical drawings and executive documentation;
• execution and repair of supporting constructions and prefabrication;
• preparation of sheet metal cladding for different elements of fittings and insulation: straight pipe sections, t-piece, elbows, y-piece, valves, flanges etc.
• isometry, isometric measurement;
• sheet metal solutions.