Industrial Insulator Basic
If you are in the world of industrial insulation and would like to grow within this line of work, while acknowledging knowledge is insufficient, this is the course for you. The course trains students in the theoretical and practical components of the apprentice exam for industrial insulator, including vocational training.
This course is designed to teach the curriculum necessary for an apprentice level insulator. This means it entails the knowledge that is required to work independently at an engineer's level. This course can also be used as preparation for the apprentice exam, which gives graduates the confidence and competence to reach a professional level in the industry.
If you attend the whole course and pass the final exam, you will be granted a certificate by STE. STE Global Protection is registered as a training institution at the voivodeship labor office, which means the certificate granted by us allows you to apply for the apprentice exam by Craft Chamber.
• A minimum age of 18.
• Ability test to work at height.
• 1 year experience in the industry or completion of a beginner’s level course is preferable
Content of the training
• Abstract and summary about the basic rules, terms and norms used in insulation;
• Health and safety guidelines;
• Installation of hot and cold insulation;
• Assembly of acoustic, anti-vibration and fireproof insulation;
• Mounting of protective coats (prefabrication) and supporting constructions;
• Repair and dismantling of industrial insulation;
• Elements of technical documentation;
• Isometry, isometric measurement;
• Introduction to the topic of sheet metal solutions.