Monitoring & Inspection
Safety Assessment Scaffolding - Level I
Do you regularly come into contact with scaffolding in your line of work and are they either directly or indirectly part of your working environment? Then our Safety Assessment Scaffolding training, level I is a great tool to learn the basics of scaffolding. You learn to assess the safety of a scaffold and if it’s suitable for the work you or your colleges will be performing on the scaffold.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a certificate of professional competence conform ISO 17024. The certificate is valid for 5 years and during this time you are certified conform European Legislation.
You are at least 18 years old and have your VCA certificate.
Content of the training
- To name and explain common scaffolding terms;
- To name scaffolding materials and explain their function and use;
- The main rules for people using scaffolds;
- To visually asses simple and complex scaffolds on all safety aspects;
- The legal requirements;
- The licensing systems for the placing and use of scaffolds;
- To identify dangerous situations and deviations and rapport them.