The training Foreman Scaffolding teaches scaffolders with the right education, experience and capacities to become a foreman. You learn all the skills necessary to lead one or more scaffolding teams.
- Recertification: 5 years ago you got certified and it is time to renew it? Then sign up for one of the open registrations and when applying you place a request for recertification in the question/remarks section. You skip the first mentioned training date and join the training from day 2 onwards. This is fairly difficult and the instructor will go through the curriculum fairly quickly. It’s doable with a good dose of independent studying outside the course. If this sounds too much, then you just sign in for the whole training. No problem.
- After passing your exam, you will receive a certificate of professional competence conform ISO 17024. The certificate is valid for 5 years and during this time you are certified conform European Legislation.
You have your VCA VOL and a certificate for Advanced Scaffolder or you have at least 1,5 years of relevant experience as an advanced scaffolder.
Content of the training
- The process from acquisition to implementation;
- To determine safe and efficient methods to (dis)assemble and modify one or more saffolds at a location;
- How to make good work instructions and drawings, how to present them and convey them to the allocated scaffolding team(s);
- To manage an allocated scaffolding team(s);
- To convey the necessary information required for the construction of a complex scaffold(s) to the engineer;
- What is meant by ‘complex scaffolds’ and ‘specific circumstances’;
- To see to it that regulations and safety procedures are abided by;
- To assess all safety aspects of scaffolds, by means of inspection;
- To propose corrective measures when necessary;
- To release scaffolds that comply with the requirements.