Inspection of Mobile Scaffold Parts
|Certificaat:||Certificate of professional competence according to ISO 17024|
|Length:||1 day, including examination|
|Price:||€ 410,- excl. VAT|
Training in short
This training teaches appointed employees to inspect mobile scaffolds on their quality and safety.
Monitoring and inspecting safety
Secure work at a height is a profession in its own right. One you have to learn. But also to monitor and inspect. Do we work according to regulations? Are the right materials and parts being used? Do we build according to prescribed construction? Every year, hundreds of serious accidents happen in the immediate working environment of the scaffolder, of which 10 to 30 are fatal. WIth the STE trainings of Monitoring and Inspection your employees will help preventing these accidents.
Goal of the training
The training ‘Inspection of Mobile Scaffolds’ teaches appointed employees to competently, well based and uniformly inspect scaffolding parts on their quality and safety. The achieved (business) certificate of professional competence is your proof of an employee who meets the requirements according to the Scaffolding directive.
Awarded with an official certification of professional competence
The training is closed with an official exam of personal certification: the Certification of Professional Competence according to ISO 17024. The exam is taken by IQC, an independent examination agency under supervision of Det Norske Veritas Certification B.V.
Candidates have at the least completed a relevant MBO-education. Also, they should have experience with building and using mobile scaffolds and inspecting scaffold parts.
During the training, the following components will be dealt with:
name the parts used with scaffolds;
inspect scaffolding parts according to valid standards and prescriptions;
recognize defects by cause of improper use and expertly advise the prevention hereof;
- conduct and record in written the inspections based on by the Waarborgcommissie approved list of inspection.
Duration of training and exam
1 day, incl. examination (only theory).
The training is held at one of the STE-training locations in Barendrecht, Mierlo, Terneuzen or Groningen. If desired, we will provide the training at your location.
€ 410,- excl. VAT
Candidates who meet the right requirements of work experience can, if desired, progress with the advanced course:
Sign up for this course
Other courses in this category Control & Inspection
- Safety Assessment Use of Scaffolding for the Industry (VBSI) Use (Supervision) (with DNV GL certificate)
- Safety Assessment Use of Scaffolding for the Industry (VBSI) Use (Supervision) (with STE certificate)
- Supervisor Usage of Scaffolding in Construction
- Safety Assessment Usage of Scaffolding 2 (VBS2)
- Scaffold Inspector
- Inspection portable climbing material: ladders and flights of stairs
- Inspection portable climbing material: ladders and flights of stairs, recertification
- Expert Supervisor Mobile Scaffolds
- Inspection Personal Fall Protection