|Level:||Does not apply|
Training in brief
Are you in need of a customizeed training in safe work at height? An education or training that is dedicated to a specific theme in your organisation and seamlessy aligns with your situation, employees and activities? STE can provide you a completely customed training, based on your targets and wishes.
Compose a training based on a clear roadmap
In order to offer you an optimal training package, we work with a clear 9-steps plan:
Step 1: in consultation with you, we determine the final objective of the course.
Step 2: inventorise the target group of the training.
Step 3: determine the present level of knowledge of the candidates.
Step 4: compose the content of the training.
Step 5: determine the duration of the training.
Step 6: determine the costs.
Step 7: determine the dates of the training.
Step 8: conduct the training.
Step 9: evaluate the training
The customized training is held at one of the STE training locations in Barendrecht, Mierlo, Terneuzen or Groningen. If desired, we can provide the training at your location as well.
Please contact us for more information about the customized training.
Sign up for this course
Other courses in this category Other courses
- New European Directive: Safe Work at Height; selecting the Right Work Equipment
- Safe Hoisting
- Safe Work with the Platform
- Safe Grounding of Scaffolds
- Working with Falling Protection
- Rescuing work with safety lines
- Working with safety lines A
- Working with safety lines B
- Working with Safety Lines A + B + IRATA Examination Level I